Hello at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello at last

Hello every one on the forum, at long last after many years of dreaming ive invested in a secound hand EC15 2004 model.Im a general builder and have long wanted to own my own digger.Ive had it a week and am in the stages of sanding, filling and repainting...getting this close to the machine has made me see that she has been well abused, only worked 2500 hours, but hard.I know i will be needing you good advice to help me look after and get her working in top form as i know very little about machines, so i thought a hello would be a good start.

welcome to the forum johny
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Johny .Always nice to here a hello ,before we hear your tale of woe .
        Don't forget the golden rule of forums ,Everyone loves to see a photo of your pride and joy .

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, photos to come, i promise.

Comment

Hello Johny and welcome,

Hope you get many years of faithful service.

Do you have any renovation stage photos??

I am looking for an TB016

Comment

Welcome to the forum John hope you are up for some ribbing giving and getting some advice etc...................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

welcome to the forum John and good luck with your mini

vin

Comment

Welcome to the best forum on the Intraweb Johny ..... there are plenty of EC15 related threads here

Comment

Working...
                  X