south east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south east

Hi guys any one in the south east kent area???
    trying to find some one with a bit of land and a machine I can take my little girl on and have a little play on a machine supervised by me
    as she loves diggers and keeps asking me to come to work..
    iv taken her to digger land but she likes the real thing daddy's girl and in return youll get me for the day free of charge. work wise no funny stuff lol

Originally posted by bigdig View Post
    Hi guys any one in the south east kent area???
    trying to find some one with a bit of land and a machine I can take my little girl on and have a little play on a machine supervised by me
    as she loves diggers and keeps asking me to come to work..
    iv taken her to digger land but she likes the real thing daddy's girl and in return youll get me for the day free of charge. work wise no funny stuff lol
    Hi Big Dig
    i can't help I am afraid as up in the highlands but your request brought back some happy memories of doing a shift on the first duck I owned on the M25 with my wee daughter behind the seat , she loved it. No more dodgy practices these days and she's 24 now and wouldn't fit into the Hyundai with me .
    Good luck with your request

Vin

Comment

Sorry I'm no use for you neither but I used to have a baby seat for my daughter bolted in the 3CX by the offside door in front of the levers went everywhere with me but at 18 she seems to have lost interest in digger nowfor some reason

but I hope your queat is fruitful BD

Mogg.
      If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Well I'm in the PRC which is a tad too far to be of any use to you either....................
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

WElcome to the forum Bigdig .
          Sorry ,no can help either , Unless you want to wander downunder .

Comment

Working...
          X