Scotland/Ireland 90 Degree heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland/Ireland 90 Degree heat

I'll do it as soon as fella .. Ive just had a fantastic barbecue here in Scotland as were getting 90 degree heat .... I'll consult the admin control pasnal after less red wine ... oops another spelling mistake

Well pleased John and his lad sorted the problem though as I knew they would .. another big up for the forum to have helped someone not get ripped off .. I feel like a one man revolution sometimes theres a lot of piss takers in this industry

anyway .. its the result that counts captain have a glass of wine on us
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Which red you drinking Muz?

Been baking hot here all week up to 30 degree c at 7 pm..............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I think it was some of that Aussie muck .... dunno what it was, but,.. it got me pissed sharpish .. mind you .. I'd been piloting the 30 tonne Scania all day .. so it doesent take much to knock you over after that
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

22+here at 0930 in the morning, so hot that with in 5 minutes of stepping out of the shower my rather large body was oozing sweat profusely ..........the council are spreading ground limestone on the roads as the tar is melting and in the paper yesterday the council are on about rationing water...........

fecking heat............

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          22+here at 0930 in the morning, so hot that with in 5 minutes of stepping out of the shower my rather large body was oozing sweat profusely ..........the council are spreading ground limestone on the roads as the tar is melting and in the paper yesterday the council are on about rationing water...........

fecking heat............
          Ah .. I wondered how they combatted the tar melting ..interesting to know .. yes its too hot for me too .. one day last week I spent the afternoon replacing a set of bottom rollers on an 8 tonner, and I was soaked by the end of it ... sure made a can of ice cold lager from the fridge taste good when I got home though

Comment

Sounds like beautiful Spring weather .
            Stuffed if i know what your complaining about

Comment

How do they stop tar melting in Oz fella ?

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Sounds like beautiful Spring weather .
                Stuffed if i know what your complaining about

And this from some one who lights a fire @ 15 degrees cause it cold............................

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  How do they stop tar melting in Oz fella ?
                  They use high quality products

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    They use high quality products
                    Ah yea ...you mean dirt ?

Comment

Most of the Streets in the town/city area are hotmix .It is only the roads out of the town areas that have screenings over tar ..And they must use higher quantity tar ,as there is very few problems with it .
                      They stick the stone down over there with treacle or something .

Comment

Muz I see the gulf stream has moved to the north and according to the forecast this evening the coming week it to be as torturous as the last.............

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                          Muz I see the gulf stream has moved to the north and according to the forecast this evening the coming week it to be as torturous as the last.............
                          Well we'll have to deal with it fella .. get some cider in the fridge and keep the factor 20 handy ... Ive started using this Rieman stuff .. its good for a working guy as its not pasty and dissapears on the skin

https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/pr...ed=0CFAQ8wIwAA

Once its on .. you dont know its there and is very effective .. put it this way .. you can see where youve missed a bit

Comment

I came home to visit me wife for a week and a half or so and while the weather in Alberta has been shite it's been quite hot here in Manitoba over 30 degrees Celsius but with the humidity it feels more like 40 degrees celsius. We have central air conditioning in this house as many people do here and when I came home from the Fire Hall after we supervised the town's fireworks the windows on the house were fogged up on the outside due to the crazy humidity.

Comment

Meanwhile on the farm.........................

Comment

Working...
                              X