Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Hydraulic Pipe Pusher Digger Attachment

Hi,

I have for sale a Hy-Ram Hydraulic Pipe Pusher Digger Attachment. It is capable of pushing 125mm piping and comes with apapters to fit various size pipes.

If you are interested in buying this piece of equipment, please drop me a line at lyns.red@gmail.com to make enquiries. I will also take enquiries here.

Welcome to the Forum Dave ,I think you will find this forum ,a little more friendly than the other one .Have not had a good laugh for a while ,till I read the thread .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      more friendly than the other one
      There are others ? .... I should get out more
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome there Dave, let me wish you the best with the sale. Why not introduce yourself to some like minded tolerant folks here...........
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

well I'll be damned ..... bit more restrained than t'other ones tirade ..... but jeezus it was funny
          wonder if he ever sold it ???
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X