Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrap batteries

whats the prices for these please ?

There are outfits that will collect any pay .. see if I can find a price for you

Comment

I think you go to a waste recycler. May be you can some stuff for old battries.

Comment

Batteries for recycling here were making over €500/ ton....
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I look up the let's recycle website to get the latest price on these and scrap metals before I weight in!

Comment

Current price is £340/tonne
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Is it true that you can only go in with a few as there is a massive paper trail if you were to go in with a ton of them?

Comment

No yet in Scotland fella AFAIK but I did only have a few .. I went in today and still got cash in hand
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  I went in today and still got cash in hand
                  Which you will declare!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                    Which you will declare!
                    Ofcourse Jim will we be expecting a full run down of 'your' doctors, lawyers and HMRC officials who want their fire wood for cash ofcourse?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      Ofcourse Jim will we be expecting a full run down of 'your' doctors, lawyers and HMRC officials who want their fire wood for cash ofcourse?
                      A full list shall be published soon!

Comment

Down here we pretty much give them away for free ,and we are told to be thankful we aren't charged a disposal fee on top as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                          Down here we pretty much give them away for free ,and we are told to be thankful we aren't charged a disposal fee on top as well .
                          Can only be a matter of time before you get money for them wazz ... I mean .. I used to let the scrappies come and take mine for years .. not any more .. £340/tonne ... .. thats $520 aud

Comment

Working...
                          X