Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all!

Good morning All,

Just a note to say hello to those who read this.

I'm an amateur with a borrowed JCB 801. I'll be posting queries to get it running in a half way good condition again. In terms of contributing I wont be able to offer any plant related advice, but if anyone has any general queries on planning or construction I'll do my best to help.

Regards,

Matt.

Welcome to the forum Matt don't worry .. It's not all just diggers and foundation work here ! Some of us do other stuff too
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum Matt .We're a Reasonably Friendly bunch here ,with out the Attitude that some forums have ..If you are able to ,please post up a couple of photos of your machine and maybe show what your trying to achieve with it .

Comment

welcome with out atttude
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hello Matt, welcome to the forum...

..have you brought any sweets?

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
              Hello Matt, welcome to the forum...

..have you brought any BEER! ?
              I fixed your post Jack
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
              X