hi all kx41 help required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all kx41 help required.

Hi all , new here and just might be the life saver i need. Problem is got myself a lovely old digger kx41 Kubota about 1997 and after a coupleof years of use i decided to give here the once over and stripped it wright down and painted her and sorted lads of niggles out, then got side tracked and now in much need of a parts digram book and or worshop manual. I can find loads of manuals for the later kx41-2 bur not a 1997 kx41. Can any one help. My local dealer is not that local and although very helpful dont want to take the mick. Any help greatly welcomed.

I should have a parts manual for that .. but whats the difference between not taking the 'Mick' from your dealer and asking for it here ? after one post too

see here

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...or-new-members

Point 3

Welcome BTW
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Ok Ive had a good dig through the cupboard, but it seems I only have the Dash 2 books as well .. I must have chucked the dash 1's out, cos I certainly owned a few of them sorry about that.
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X