• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimbo in trouble..........

http://www.donedeal.co.uk/plantmachi...itachi/5585511

stolen.JPG

Keep it in mind lads
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Baa***uds ..... why cant they leave us lads alone ? ....
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Things are getting bad all over! My uncle got his tools stolen out his van a few weeks ago! I have a stealth cam set up at my house. It's a cheap thing that takes an SD card and runs on battery's. you hang it on a tree or what ever and it might just help get anything back that is stolen or what ever!

Comment

That one from Aldi??

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          That one from Aldi??
          No this is what I use!

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.p...66&ClassID=249

Comment

Thank you stock was just coming onto spread the news ere. But thank you for already doing it the more people know the beter. I Guess the zaxis is long gone now. CCTV Shows a white lorry cuming threw the gate at 21:57 and loading her up and out the gate at 22:00 again Its pure shit quality but it has a white cab and two spots on the roof. I got Beter quality footage of her flashing past a car sales yard at 22:03 on what looks like a trailer behind the white cabbed lorry with the bucket up in the air. Still cant get a plate no but. Someone was odviosly there before hand and cut the vandle guards off both diggers and had them ready to go. they smashed windows in the ex30 and bust the door handle, but they left without her (in a hurry) goin by the tyre marks at the scene. Pure sickening feeling. but hopefully insurance dont take to long paying up

Comment

Delighted to be of help Jim sorry it had to happen in the first place. Any other news with you............??

Comment

Hi Jim

Thats bad news . Are the Bobby's checking any other CCTV locally ? I hope you get it back .

Vin

Comment

Aye there checking a few other pieces of cctv footage but as it was dark there shit quality

Thanks again stock. It much apriecieted. Not much craic. Lol just tearing away now with the ex30 minus a door handle and a few paines of glass.

On a happier note my missus had we boy 7 weeks ago so we've got a new member to the work force.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbozaxis View Post
                    On a happier note my missus had we boy 7 weeks ago so we've got a new member to the work force.

You know he's ready to start when he asks for a cup of tea .. should be about 36 weeks knowing you fellas

Bad news though Jim .. Ive had a few go .. but I ve always got them all back .. sometimes through chance .. somtimes through perseverence.. but mostly through luck .. and sometimes many years later .

Ive been threatened , and all sorts , and thats not my way of working. I a family man with my bairns.. but when these pricks steal your kit you need to make a stand if you can

Hope you get it sorted fella
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Sorry to hear about the loss of your excavator Jimbo somebody not far from here had a brand new Kubota tracked skid-steer stolen recently quite frustrating when that happens.

Comment

Sorry to hear of this low act Jim .
                        Makes you realize how lucky we are living out here .
                        On the Brighter note .Congratulations on the birth of your son .

Comment

That great news Jim congrats to all,

Comment

Working...
                          X