Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Major investment by Wee Jim Landscapes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Major investment by Wee Jim Landscapes.

A major investment by Wee Jim Landscapes! (See what I did there??)

just bought this to run the log spitter and circular saw and just as a project!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    A major investment by Wee Jim Landscapes! (See what I did there??)

just bought this to run the log spitter and circular saw and just as a project!

For those of you who don't know it's a Fordson Major!

Comment

Shes Gorgeous Jim 56/57 more 57 I'd say ....lovely .. I've 4 .. a 49 , a 57 .. my fully restored 58 power Major and a 61 Super
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Shes Gorgeous Jim 56/57 more 57 I'd say ....lovely .. I've 4 .. a 49 , a 57 .. my fully restored 58 power Major and a 61 Super
        It's my first venture into classic tractors so watch this space!

Comment

Also I plan to come see all your plant and collection on day muz! What time do the tours run?

Comment

Well the concourse restored 58 , and the Super arent so far from you .. they're over in Wester Ross , but the others are in Neilston just outside Glasgow Say the word fella and I'll stick the kettle on
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Congrats Jim my uncle has something similar that he uses for plowing on his land and mowing but I think over here they are just called a Ford. Is yours a petrol engine to?

Comment

No mine has a Diesel engine.

Comment

oh interesting what make?

Comment

Working...
                  X