Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out this pics of where I am working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this pics of where I am working!

Thought I would share some pics of where I have been working!!jum2.jpgjum1.jpg

sorted for you Jim

Can the powers at be make the pics the right way up? I ain't been working in Oz!

Comment

So when did you move down under??
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Hes feeling better now was that from a Samsung phone Jim by any chance ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No I took them with the ipad! But must depend which way round you hold it for talking the pics! When posting on gumtree it's the same!

Comment

Well the curse of an angry sh1t to you Muz ! you deprived us of some sport at the wee lads expense...

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              Well the curse of an angry sh1t to you Muz ! you deprived us of some sport at the wee lads expense...
              I'm a forum running machine on rails .. requests get processed even though a feel shit .. my joints ache .. my wine glass is empty the yungfella will have his day .. eh.. Jimlad ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                No I took them with the ipad! But must depend which way round you hold it for talking the pics! When posting on gumtree it's the same!
                Must do ? .. now wise up and take a clip round the ear .. I posted on another forum with me galaxy and they were horizontal .. fook me could I change em ?

Comment

Clans sticking together

Comment

What kind of work were doing over in that pretty place Jim? Does the sun ever shine there? I think every time you post a picture it's cloudy and rainy. Maybe that's what I should ask for Christmas is a picture of Scotland and Ireland with the sun shining somebody should be able to photoshop something like that.

Comment

I am putting in mounds for medicated grouse grit. Apparently grouse like to be up high and see 360 degrees when eating so we make mounds so they feel safe. Putting a mound in every 50 yards and about 100 yards between the lines.

Comment

So they feel safe??

Just long enough for some fat B****r to come up and shoot them.

Give the Grouse some guns to make it fair.

Comment

At least the digger is right way up .. Looks like the back of beyond Jim ..

Comment

Bert , I heard that Ireland had 2 weeks of fine sunny weather a while back .State of emergency was declared .Code red Drought

Comment

Working...
                            X