Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcb 532-120 bucket crowds on its own?

Hi there,

I have a JCB 532-120 that very slightly tips the bucket up, defying gravity, when all the levers are in neutral. It even does this with the engine switched off, however if you turn off and then release any pressure in the system by moving the control lever it does not happen. Any ideas anyone? Also how does the hydraulic system self level the bucket when the boom moves up and down?

Originally posted by oliwoof View Post
    Hi there,

I have a JCB 532-120 that very slightly tips the bucket up, defying gravity, when all the levers are in neutral. It even does this with the engine switched off, however if you turn off and then release any pressure in the system by moving the control lever it does not happen. Any ideas anyone? Also how does the hydraulic system self level the bucket when the boom moves up and down?
    Sounds like a valve not closing properly, or more likely some pilot leakage into that circuit keeping it open.

The parallel function is controlled by the ram at the rear of the boom IIRC, its position is directly in proportion of the boom its self, which sends the appropriate amount of oil to the bucket tip, to keep it level, at least that's my understanding ?

Welcome BTW
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thank you for that Muz, will have to investigate more.

Comment

Working...
      X