Sorta a little job .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorta a little job .

Mate bought an old case drott , so went with the tilt tray to pick it up .

Looks like you had your hands full pulling that onto the deck. Is your friend putting a new or rebuilt engine in it? Those Case Drotts were pretty popular around here at one time and you still find the odd one from time to time.

Comment

cool what are his plans for it ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

What are you doing up at this time of the morning Muz.
        It has a crook bearing in the transmission .Guy he bought it from ,stripped it down ,but could not get the bearing out. Went and bought this instead

My mate has a cat 931 he is working , but the engine died .They bought a new block for it , but after being assured everything will just bolt straight on .2 Weeks of total frustration , saw him buy the the case 450 .

Comment

Nice looking 850! I think the garbage landfill has one like that minus the ripper and they've got an old Cat 518 log skidder converted to a trash compactor with steel wheels.

Comment

Working...
          X