Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Cards

Hi,

I am new to the forum and work for a company called Fuelmate. I speak to a lot of Plant Hire companies about our Fuel Cards and supply quite a few so if anyone is looking for a good deal on fuel cards give me a shout.

I am looking forward to reading some of the posts on here and learning more about your industry.

Thanks

James

Hi James , Welcome

Are your cards tied to any particular brands ? ..
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Fuel Cards

Hi,

Yes we have cards covering 6 of the major UK Networks including:

BP
      Shell
      Esso
      Texaco
      UK Fuels
      Keyfuels

James

Comment

Would a shell card cover gleaner which is a subsidiary of shell?? If what's the facts and figures?

Comment

Hi Wee Jim,

We are currently organising a Shell card which will be accepted at the Gleaner sites, it will however be a pump price card. We are expecting to have the card ready to sell in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

No card charges, Admin fees, Transaction charges or contract just pay for your fuel and VAT.

Flexible payment terms subject to credit checks
          VAT approved invoicing so no need to keep receipts
          Free online access to your account
          Dedicated account manager

Thanks

James

Comment

Originally posted by Fuelmate View Post
            Hi Wee Jim,

We are currently organising a Shell card which will be accepted at the Gleaner sites, it will however be a pump price card. We are expecting to have the card ready to sell in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

No card charges, Admin fees, Transaction charges or contract just pay for your fuel and VAT.

Flexible payment terms subject to credit checks
            VAT approved invoicing so no need to keep receipts
            Free online access to your account
            Dedicated account manager

Thanks

James
            Thanks for that but if it's not going to be cheaper then it's of no advantage to me as I already get 1 receipt for my fuel at the end of the months from the garage so it's not saving me any hassle eithe but that's for the reply!

Comment

I think theres sod all in it for fuel suppliers Jim .. I had a word with my local garage and offered him all my white diesel trade if he have me a few pence off, and he said thats all he makes on a litre .. between 1 & 2 pence !
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                I think theres sod all in it for fuel suppliers Jim .. I had a word with my local garage and offered him all my white diesel trade if he have me a few pence off, and he said thats all he makes on a litre .. between 1 & 2 pence !
                Oh me that's poor profit!! I won't buy my fuel from Asda or tesco as I think my van runs poorly on the cheaper supermarket fuels! And they are 40 miles away so it's a fair trek for fuel! So I get it from a local garage. I thought fuel cards got it a wee but cheaper that the pump like the national average or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                  Oh me that's poor profit!! I won't buy my fuel from Asda or tesco as I think my van runs poorly on the cheaper supermarket fuels!
                  Aye .. they supply fuel that has less sulphur in it for emissions , or something like that and Ive heard it from others using tractors and the like it doesent have the same bang per buck

Comment

fuelmate

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                    Thanks for that if it's not going to be cheaper then it's of no advantage to me as I already get 1 receipt for my fuel at the end of the months from the garage so it's not saving me any hassle eithe but that's for the reply!
                    No worries Wee Jim, as muz says there Isnt much profit in the fuel game. Some of our cards are 2 or 3ppl cheaper than the pumps unfortunately the one for the gleaner sites is just pump price. The main reason is because the sites cant afford to take the hit on the fuel to be able to accept fixed price fuelcards because the delivery costs are higher because of where the sites are. Supermarket fuel has the minmum of additives in it which is why it gives you less mpg. They also run it as a loss leader to get people in the stores thats why its so much cheaper. James

Comment

Working...
                    X