This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
    Get us lots of pictures Muz! I might have an opportunity in the coming weeks to get some vintage equipment pictures in action.
    Will do fella .. thats if I get a fekin lie in and Stock isnt phonin' me .. ahh..... sure I was needin' up anyways
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I think attendance is shaping up a bit better this year

http://www.projectplant.co.uk/2014/0...e-biggest-yet/

As usual .. its whether all the exhibitors bother to come that makes it
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Any closer to finding out what day your going to the show Muz?

Comment

Just back from a break ... should have a better idea tomorrow

Comment

right .. looks like Saturday for me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              right .. looks like Saturday for me ...
              That my good man is not acceptable.................. tis is a business excursion so you should do it during normal work times..............
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Well that's that done for another 2 years, sorry I missed you guys another time .. bit disappointed with it tbh .. still missing a shed load of major players no Hitachi, Komatsu, Leibherr, Bobcat, to name but a few. It was left to dealers to show their wares, so some brands were very undersubscribed, Benford, small Terex stuff etc.. What did you guys think ?

Comment

I enjoyed it!! But then us folks from the hills don't get out oftern!!

did you see the bucket warehouse stand? They had tilting buckets for mini digger at a cheap price! (Not sure how solid the metal was) but I didn't like the shape of the bucket!!

also the case stand was a good size! I reckon I have only seen 3 or 4 case diggers ever!

Comment

Also if you got your bag from hewden in the back page of the leaflet thing is a cracking picture!! Well here is a link to it!! http://www.hewden.co.uk/about-us/pr-...pictures-win!/
                    That guy is familiar

Comment

Fek me .. I know that fella .. just cant place him

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                        did you see the bucket warehouse stand?
                        Yes I was quite impressed with that .. those guys are going to do well .. is my gut feeling .. Its a .. a ... perfect pitch... for peeps who cant be bothered to repair their own .. wait a minute .. why didnt I think of that

Comment

Sooooooo, Over a month has gone by ,No photos and stuff all feedback

Comment

Working...
                          X