This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScotPlant 2014

Scotlands main exhibition of plant and equipment will be held at Ingliston as usual this year on the 25th and 26th April.

Its a fantastic show and hopefully this year as the recession has seemed to relax, we can look forward to a larger pool of contributers ... and hopefully see some of you guys there with your cheque books ?

http://www.scotplant.com
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

I am planning going the Friday! What day are you going?

Comment

I'm not sure yet Jim ... depends what Ive got on.

If you follow this link

http://www.onlineregistration.co.uk/...name=regsplant

You can pre register, and it allows you to walk in the door with out waiting to 'sign in'
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

That's the way to do it!! Got my tickets ready to go! I am looking forward to the show! It would be good to see you there I might even let you buy me a coffee!

Comment

Do you think they let a potato eater like me in??
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Would it be worth my while in attending..............

on a side note........where is the edit button gone ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
              Do you think they let a potato eater like me in??
              If their Desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                Would it be worth my while in attending..............

on a side note........where is the edit button gone ????????????????????????

Come and represent your fine nation Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                  That's the way to do it!! Got my tickets ready to go! I am looking forward to the show! It would be good to see you there I might even let you buy me a coffee!
                  Well we could start there, but the Aberdeen Angus steak burgers would be on you then

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    Well we could start there, but the Aberdeen Angus steak burgers would be on you then
                    Sounds like a plan!!

Comment

Would a lad see it in a day??

Comment

Would depend on how long the lad spent in the beer tent at lunch time .

Comment

Yeah 1 day is fine ..... BAUMA it isnt .... took me about 3 days to see about half of BAUMA maaaan that is a big show .... If I cherry pick the stands I want to see, I'll have it done in a morning

Comment

Well thats me got my E- ticket ... best fighting trousers on for the day..... see if we can haggle with some dealers

Comment

Get us lots of pictures Muz! I might have an opportunity in the coming weeks to get some vintage equipment pictures in action.

Comment

Working...
                              X