neuson 1001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neuson 1001

hi all my first post here from my goodself ashley from sunny manchester. we have the above dumper at work unsure what year it is but think it might be a 2007 and red in colour. problem wth it started today was no forward or reverse. i stripped down the coloum change and found a bracket on the inside of it was loose so nipped it up and attached it back to the steering coloum stared it up anddddddddd it was the same. checked out the fuses and it was a blown fuse, replaced it with another 20amp and that blew straight away. had no more similar amp fuses except a 40amp stuck that in, started it an job done went into drive and lasted for most of the day until pop went the fuse. any ideas on what the problem maybe, and where to or what to start replacing. many thanks and sorry for not using capital letters at the start of my sentences due to laptop keyboard missing some keys

Howdy and welcome to the forum .. My money is on a cable short somewhere down or around the steering column .. never had one myself on that machine yet but thats what it sounds/feels like
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

cheers and many thanks for that muz, going to strip it down on monday and have a proper look. with you suggesting that i`m thinking it could possibly be where the loom feeds through the bodywork just below the instrument panel. fingers crossed because we`re buggered without this little work horse

Comment

Working...
      X