Private Finance Initiative (PFI) /Private Finance 2 (PF2) Questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Finance Initiative (PFI) /Private Finance 2 (PF2) Questionnaire

I am currently a final year student studying BSc Quantity Surveying at the Sheffield Hallam University.

I have had to undertake a dissertation research project as part of the requirements of the degree, and I have chosen to evaluate the Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and Private Finance 2 (PF2) schemes, one of which has recently been introduced by the HM Treasury in 2012.

The main aim of the dissertation is to evaluate the criticisms of PFI and come to a conclusion as to whether the newly introduced PF2 addresses those criticisms.

In order to come to a valid conclusion, I have opted to gather information through questionnaires, which I have provided the link below. If you have a spare moment I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider completing my short questionnaire which is online and would only take up to 5-10mins of your time .

https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/07c5117

The questionnaire is anonymous and no confidential information will be needed for you to participate in the study.

Your participation in the study will in no doubt help towards the completion of this dissertation and would provide a valuable insight from highly intelligent individuals like yourselves.

I would also greatly appreciate it if you would kindly pass this information on to other potential participants as I am trying to gather as many responses as possible or alternatively provide details of other potential participants which I could possibly get in touch with myself.

If you would also like me to provide you with the finished copy of the dissertation upon submission, please feel free to contact me.
    Thank you very much in advance for your help in this matter.

Best regards

Allan Hunt
Working...
X