Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Roadtrains .

This is from quite a few years ago .

well ther e was a lot in that .. I can see why the euro working time directive is in force now ... look out dude .. it will come to you in the end .. bed time for me as a driver .. in Scotland
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

That was from a long time ago Muz.
      I think the most their allowed now is 14 hours driving

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        That was from a long time ago Muz.
        I think the most their allowed now is 14 hours driving
        Yeah the most we're allowed in one stretch is 4.5 now Before an enforced break
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Yeah the most we're allowed in one stretch is 4.5 now Before an enforced break
          Is that so you guys don't run out of road and drive off the island? I think the most you can drive here is 13 or 14 hours straight....not that I'd really want to.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
            Is that so you guys don't run out of road and drive off the island? I think the most you can drive here is 13 or 14 hours straight....not that I'd really want to.
            Well maybe when I was a nipper ... longer than that was fine, but I have to say 2 X 4.5 Hours on a decent sized rig even with the enforced breaks is quite a tiring shift

Comment

Muz I believe that the sprouts in Brussels are to give us a whole lot more legislation to adhere to...............
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

This is what happens when you piss off Muzz distant relations who is cranky from driving too long.......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153904325085343
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                X