No announcement yet.

L@@K Hiya guys i'm looking for some work for a few weeks "Anything considered"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L@@K Hiya guys i'm looking for some work for a few weeks "Anything considered"

Hiya guys ive got my red/blue 360 Tracked tickets (Above/Below 10 tons) and the PTS/DCCR & an in date medical (Sentinel Card) ive got a month or so free as i am going on the railways so i am awaiting the RRV test coming up & had a few weeks spare i maybe able to help some of you? i can operate a machine very well and very safely! ive spent the last year doing a ground clearance job cutting tree's down and leveling using a Komatsu PC130 & various mini diggers, before that i had operated a couple of small to mid sized machines as well, ive used various attachments & i am upto date on all the regs/H&S, ive worked with HV cables & dug 150+ foot trenches, i am of very smart appearance well spoken & out going, ive used cherry pickers and chainsaws/dumpers etc, if you have any work for a month or so please inbox me.

ive also had my own pc repair business building pc's software/hardware upgrades & OS migration ect

Cheers :-)
    Last edited by hexcore; 09-03-2014, 09:39 AM. Reason: mistake

Relevant Work

Hi Guys - Thought this might be of use regarding finding relevant work - I found www.hardhatjobs.co.uk which has all the available construction jobs in the UK. Just thought it may come of use. Hoping the work starts picking up for everybody - nightmare trying to find ganger roles!!

Comment

Working...
    X