Now running 4.1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now running 4.1.1

New version .. again just to keep everything up to speed .. any problems .. you know where we are, and before anyone asks ,, I know some of the smilies (cos they are older ones) dont fit in the boxes, but VB dont have a fix for this as yet. Basically the net grid that holds them can be expanded in number, but not volume as yet, and the latest vb smillies are total rubbish

Anti spam plug in has been re enabled, but just incase it isnt 100% use the report post button if you see any cheers

Muz
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Hi Muz , Another forum i am on , which is running very similar v bulletin format ,Are being constantly over run with spammers ,.They are very new to the foruming game , Would you mind if i got one of them to join up here so they can get some advise on spam busting ????

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Hi Muz , Another forum i am on , which is running very similar v bulletin format ,Are being constantly over run with spammers ,.They are very new to the foruming game , Would you mind if i got one of them to join up here so they can get some advise on spam busting ????
      Sure .. or they could use VBulletins own forum which has all the answers there .. tell him to use 'VBStopForumSpam' if its a VB forum .. that should sort most of it out
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks Muz .There is an english guy involved , Hummm no thats a bad idea . I think i will just relay info .Far less messy that way . I will have to email or PM you muz to fill you in on a bit of shit thats happened recently .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          Thanks Muz .There is an english guy involved , Hummm no thats a bad idea . I think i will just relay info .Far less messy that way . I will have to email or PM you muz to fill you in on a bit of shit thats happened recently .
          Go on then .. what was the forum ?

Comment

Working...
          X