Some of the Crawler tractors .

Some More Machinery.

Comment

Excellent as always Ian...............
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

more coming mate

Comment

Nice .. you like your crawlers Ian .. one of those grabs looked like a fordson skid unit underneath .. I could be wrong .. just spent the last week fettling two of my old Fordsons .. I was trying to get more oomf out of my super major without success

edit .. I looked again pretty sure it is and another behind it
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

The Grab was for loading whole sticks of sugar cane .
            I have a friend with one ,mounted on a Nuffield Tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              mounted on a Nuffield Tractor.
              was it ? doh
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Don't panic Muz ,you probably got the ID right .I was not there this year so can't positively confirm it . Mostly it was Fordson tractors used.But as in the case of the one my friend owns , other frands were used .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  Don't panic Muz ,you probably got the ID right .I was not there this year so can't positively confirm it . Mostly it was Fordson tractors used.But as in the case of the one my friend owns , other frands were used .
                  Well the one at the back is deffo a power major .. unless someone has swapped the bonnets

Comment

I think Stock should give us another 'can you tell what it is yet' threads

Comment

More Tractors .

Comment

Working...
                      X