• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like HGV drivers might get a break

The buggers might be seing sense

here

Comeon FTA .. Now gettem to drop the tax too
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Hate to remind you but they already did back in 2001 .. what you thinking ? £0 ? cmmon fight

Comment

With the events in Egypt and Tunisia oil is set to rise,now Algiers is looking for reform ...................where next Saudi or one of the other oil barony's .................................................. .................................it is going to be very expensive before the year is out............................................... ...........................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

(A Post from Ally G) Yeah I has be sayin I is not feeling good about dis

If I woz black .. wicj I overously iznt ..Id be sayin dat de fences wot haz de cartels in de hotels needs to be dooin some dealz to have de traffic not in de sues canal innt ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X