No announcement yet.

Hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strewth .. I just finished a can of a famous ozzie beer whos name shall remain nameless because if you can drink that stuff ..you gotta be a hardy fella welcome mucker
    Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Originally posted by FnDaily View Post
      Strewth .. I just finished a can of a famous ozzie beer whos name shall remain nameless because if you can drink that stuff ..you gotta be a hardy fella welcome mucker
      Hi Mate , Well the thing is ,there is a couple of Aussie beers that are so awfull we don;t drink them . Most are exported to british Isles ,to give you poms something real to whinge about. Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        Most are exported to british Isles ,to give you poms something real to whinge about. Ian .
        LoL .. I'm sure there must be something dodgy we could export back .. a photo of the ashes perhaps ,.. gonna be a while before you see it again .....

Comment

Last weekend talked to a pommy lass ,who told me , you bloody australians beat us at every bloody thing , Please let me savor this rare victory . So all i can say i guess is you poms are very good at bribing the whole aussie team to throw the series , So credit where credit is due . Ian .Ps , i don;t follow much sport. Motor racing Yes !!! . Used to love watching your 2LT touring car series , but the TV network dropped it for so reason .

Comment

river_mouth.jpgaerialview.jpgtannumbeach.jpgA couple of photos of the area i live in .
            Last edited by ianoz; 10-10-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Dam Ian them floods must have been worse than we were led to believe..........what it now with out rain 6 months??? and the floods still haven't receded..........
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Yes thats wear Ian lives to many white pointers on the beach for me i live hear in the bush dose not flood hear

Comment

is that a vineyard you reside on???

Comment

I think They would be fruit trees . Our Block must be about the only acreage block in OZ that doesn't have fruit trees on it .

Comment

No stock they are mango trees hear is another picture of area No close neighbours

Comment

Do they have fruit that contains sugars which can be fermented in to alcohol?????.......................

I hope you had a harness on when up in the Mewps......specially to take that picture..................

Comment

[QUOTE=Stock;2392]Do they have fruit that contains sugars which can be fermented in to alcohol?????.......................

I hope you had a harness on when up in the Mewps......specially to take that picture..................[/QUOTE
                          Bloody oth you can make alcohol Stock cheers John]

Comment

Working...
                          X