my excavator is slow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my excavator is slow.

hello my name is Joe Pando. i currently own A 1996 Case 9040 Excavator. i have it at the jobsite and it it giving me problems. the bucket moves back and forth really slow and the right side of my track is very slow or doesnt move. the machine barely turns to the sides. it isnt responding well. what could it be???? i had the main pump checked and changed eevrything new. but it is being slow.. many people told me that it could be a valve, i dont know.. need help.

Originally posted by pando2490 View Post
    hello my name is Joe Pando. i currently own A 1996 Case 9040 Excavator. i have it at the jobsite and it it giving me problems. the bucket moves back and forth really slow and the right side of my track is very slow or doesnt move. the machine barely turns to the sides. it isnt responding well. what could it be???? i had the main pump checked and changed eevrything new. but it is being slow.. many people told me that it could be a valve, i dont know.. need help.
    Hi & welcome to the forum Its quite common to have the valve block configured with relief valves for more than one circuit, so the dipper may be group with a track or, the slew with the bucket for example, and it may be the case that you have a faulty relief valve that is either opening too easily due to a broken spring or not closing properly for the same reason, or that there is a foreign body causing it to stick, you would really need to identify which relief valve is which, then pull it out and have a look for problems with it, or it may be that it just needs adjusted to operate at the correct pressure.
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X