Volvo ec25 2007 Main boom lowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo ec25 2007 Main boom lowering

Hello My volvo ec25 2007 excavator main boom is lowering by itself, i am thinking that my slide in my Valve block has been worn? I can dig with it but it is lowering 5cm. Every min. When main boom is standing still. Does anybody have any idea what is wrong?I can se that my seals i leaking on my boom cylinder also a little bit. Have just bought a seal kit and hopping this many fix it.

Originally posted by Lauritz View Post
    Hello My volvo ec25 2007 excavator main boom is lowering by itself, i am thinking that my slide in my Valve block has been worn? I can dig with it but it is lowering 5cm. Every min. When main boom is standing still. Does anybody have any idea what is wrong?I can se that my seals i leaking on my boom cylinder also a little bit. Have just bought a seal kit and hopeing this many fix it.
    Many Thanks for all help here.

Comment

What hours are on the machine?
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Hello My volvo ec25 2007 excavator main boom is lowering by itself, i am thinking that my slide in my Valve block has been worn? I can dig with it but it is lowering 5cm. Every min. When main boom is standing still. Does anybody have any idea what is wrong?I can se that my seals i leaking on my boom cylinder also a little bit. Have just bought a seal kit and hopping this many fix it.
        Many Thanks for all help here.
        Hey fella .. you might want to have a bit more respect ? .. not all of us hog a keyboard all day and you only joined this forum 6 hours ago

Yours seals are not good but that isnt the problem as they are on the return side of the equation .. ie to pressurise the boom down..... your failure is a different issue .. want any more help ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          What hours are on the machine?
          Hi thankyou i have 3000 hours on machine many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Hey fella .. you might want to have a bit more respect ? .. not all of us hog a keyboard all day and you only joined this forum 6 hours ago

Yours seals are not good but that isnt the problem as they are on the return side of the equation .. ie to pressurise the boom down..... your failure is a different issue .. want any more help ?
            Ok sorry, many Thanks for all the help i recive here on the forum. I am greatful for all answers. I have thinking of opening the element on the hydraulikk Valve block on the main boom position, to see if i can change o rings on sliding sleve. Or is my solnoid not closing enough?

Comment

Ok sorry, many Thanks for all the help i recive here on the forum. I am greatful for all answers. I have thinking of opening the element on the hydraulikk Valve block on the main boom position, to see if i can change o rings on sliding sleve. Or is my solnoid not closing enough?
              Simple things first ... A likely cause will be oil bypassing the seal pack inside the ram. To make sure it is this, before doing anything else and giving yourself a pile of un necessary work lower the boom onto a raised block and relax all the hydraulics... disconnect the feed and return pipes, and seal the ram off, or connect the feed to the return on the ram to seal it and knock the block out from under the bucket .. if after time the bucket has lowered, that's your problem as described above. If it doesen't move, then you know the fault is at the valve block end, and you have eliminated the ram.
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
              X