Hello from Happy Rookie Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Happy Rookie Shit

Todays been a good day but none the less I only have time for a quick hello before I collapse.

My names Rory, I'm a 17yr old plant operator from devon.

Been driving 360's since the age of 10 (Hence there my faverioutist machines )

Unfortunatly due to circumstances (age and most sites 18 + age restrictions) I'm currently residing in a JCB 531 telehandler - "tess", Removing 50 braincells each bucketload and 100 each gearchange. Although it's not all bad as I managed to get a go in a Hitachi 6 tonner today.

I lurk on other forums, as I'm sure I will here, And Also curse other plant operators who have made it there sole ambition to ruin my machine.
    http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Hi Rory , Good to see you here . I hope your saving some of them brain cells to kill when your old enough to partake in an alcholic beverage . Ian .

Comment

Hi & welcome Rory .. you'll be in good company here .. theres plenty of other lever pulling types about here .. with varying brain cell counts
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Rory welcome dude from a fellow lever puller !!
        I Pull for a living

Comment

Dam who left you a trail of bread crumbs......................................welcom e to the otherside Rory............how did that info I gave you work out..................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

OMG!! Stock , I hope your not trying to lead the young fella astray . Ian .

Comment

Thanks for the welcome fellas, Yea Ian I'm saving some for the day not too far away when I am finally let loose on site on a 360' and then I'll set about killing them off Budweiser buy Budweiser (that said I currently have a almost full crate in the stores, happy days

Stock the info worked fine and fortunatly was'nt needed. Sadly because people are too scared of managment they don't ask - Turns out they'd been taking from the agencys H&S equipment (still substandard but It's another firm and I can't sort that out).

Gonna try and get some public liability insurance quotes tommorow (any suggestions) for my first true self employed job, digging a duckpond, a bit of landscaping and possibly over 300mtrs of trenching. Happy days.
              http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Howdy mate

Comment

Hiya Rory!....its a small world

Comment

Welcome Rory .. did you bring any beers ?
                    Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Hi Rory

Comment

Lols .. random hello :D

Comment

Working...
                        X