what music are you listening to just now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
    I thought I would bring some balance to the equation with a quality group from the 70's .

kwality
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Quality ??????? Scroatlanders revenge on the world, I will inflict a half way acceptable song upon YA .
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fJv5...eature=related

Comment

This lass I find somewhat relaxing ......unlike Kate Bush who sounds like a cat fight ,where is she now ????..........

Comment

Oh speak of the devil and..................I must be getting old and cos she doesn't sound half as bad as I thought I remembered her ...

That'll teach you to leave me home alone

Comment

Then there Is Queen and good old Freddie Mercury ......

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
              Then there Is Queen and good old Freddie Mercury ......

Hehe .. I'd forgotten the start of that vid Freddie Mercury RIP .. what a guy he was
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

That Freddie sure was a character .......

This is an Aussie girl you might not have heard of but she has a truly amazing voice and looks good as well BONUS ...

Last edited by Wazza; 16-12-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

This is one I like .Kyle M Did it again .
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpQ9gNklzEw&feature=fvsr

Comment

Struth Iain I wouldn't have picked you for a Kylie fan ,not heavy metal enough for you I would have thought ..But she is sweet .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jdHS...eature=related

Comment

Iain I found this heavy metal one for ya and it has pussy ,truly shizen housen excellent !!!!! play it through before ye judge harshly ...funny...

Comment

Martin Taylor is a fantastic jazz musician

I might have said this earlier in this thread but he has me captivated buy his guitar work again tonight

In this vid He's doing his usual .. he plays two guitar lines all on th one guitar .. this vid shows two of him playing on the same track .. because no can believe its actually just one musician ... fantastic.. and enjoy people .. hes really doing the whole lot himself

Comment

If thats is one guy .........thats impressive

Comment

Wouldn't be a greeaat jazz man but I really like a good bit of pickin'......................he not quite "Chet" but I listen to some more..........................................
                            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Quite dancy .......... but I quite like it

Get some mojitos in ye and start pumpin' ......

Comment

My type of dance music .......................can't move like this lot though.............

But this is more fun

Something for the locals..........

And a little something for the week that in it........................
                                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X