Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Articulated Dumper Truck

Hi,

I am interested in taking a CPCS ADT course.

Does anybody know how the construction industry is fairing regarding employment for heavy plant operators? And particularly, which machines are most sort after?

Also any ideas on where to take a CPCS Tracked Dozer ticket?

Regards.

I think it varies all over the country! Here in aberdeenshire they are just starting em new Aberdeen City bypass there would be olenty work there!

Comment

Jim

I have my adt cpcs card but live in glasgow are they helping towards any accomadation up there big chunk out your wages if not what company is it thats doing it are they looking for plant operators just now cant find anything

Comment

Originally posted by chris1760 View Post
        I have my adt cpcs card but live in glasgow are they helping towards any accomadation up there big chunk out your wages if not what company is it thats doing it are they looking for plant operators just now cant find anything
        I ain't too sure who had the whole contract but Nicol of skene was hiring and so was miller plant.

Comment

I've booked a ADT course with ACOP training in Wales for the beginning of March. Should stand me in good stead for the summer.

I've also made some inquiries with agencies and hire contractors as to the feasibility of the industry for the future. It looks good.

But, as they say, you have to be in it, to win it!

Comment

Adt

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
            I ain't too sure who had the whole contract but Nicol of skene was hiring and so was miller plant.
            cheers jim will try them there is supposed to be a big job coming off near ayrshire but not sure when or eho has it cant get any info

Comment

aberdeen bypass

b carful of the Aberdeen bypass job as the turn around of men is high and theres a good few horror stories going round

Comment

Working...
              X