West country bay checkin' in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West country bay checkin' in

Hello there, just got myself checked in to this new residence.....looks good so far!

Got a few bits of Cat iron and a couple of County tractors at home to keep me poor

look forward to some interesting posts

Hi Richard welcome along fella .. I guess we'll be starting a vintage section soon then
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

aye, reckon it won't be long

Comment

Good evening hello & welcome .....

Comment

HI richard , Welcome to the forum .Well from what i can see It has all the right ingrediants ,just needs some good members to help get it cooking. Ian .

Comment

Howdooo sir
            I Pull for a living

Comment

anyone else in from the West Country?

Comment

Do i Count ??? If you keep going west ,you will come to me eventurely but just wander down a little bit

Comment

Oh no.

I have a horrible feeling I've seen that cat before. How come theres no decent picture of the Zetor?
                  http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Originally posted by JD450A View Post
                    Oh no.

. How come theres no decent picture of the Zetor?
                    I will next time

Comment

Hi Richard welcome .. lets be having you now .. post up man
                      Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Originally posted by FnDaily View Post
                        Hi Richard welcome .. lets be having you now .. post up man
                        right on, will see what i can find......been out of the loop for a week

Comment

Hmmm, I'm still waiting to be able to post my own thread. Can't do it yet. Hello Richard, Ian and all... Soon I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                            Hmmm, I'm still waiting to be able to post my own thread. Can't do it yet. Hello Richard, Ian and all... Soon I hope.
                            Thats you sorted now B4D2USA ! Ive manually pushed you through .. 5 posts would have automatically done the same thing .. New users have slightly different privelidges, to cut down on spammers, but Ive changed them to allow most functions a while back, including starting threads ? what was it that you couldnt do ?

Hello & welcome to the gang anyway !!
                            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                              Hi Bruce , Not like you to be backward at coming forward .

Sounds like Muz has you sorted ,So i will let you tell of your evil twisted life .

Comment

Working...
                              X