Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KUBOTA KX71-2 bucket wont operate (year - 2000)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUBOTA KX71-2 bucket wont operate (year - 2000)

Hi guys
    I am new to this site and wondering if you guys can help me.
    I have a Kubota kx71-2 excavator.
    when I bought this machine it only tracked, none of the levers operated the bucket, boom etc.
    I then done some fault finding and found out it was the Deadman servo solenoid valve block seals were damaged, replaces all seals and now everything works as it should.
    However, the bucket function had stopped work, when trying to operate I can here the bucket operated trying to work when ram/piston is fully in, but when trying to curl bucket in I can hear nothing, its dead.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

Jamie

Originally posted by Jamie todd View Post
    Hi guys
    I am new to this site and wondering if you guys can help me.
    I have a Kubota kx71-2 excavator.
    when I bought this machine it only tracked, none of the levers operated the bucket, boom etc.
    I then done some fault finding and found out it was the Deadman servo solenoid valve block seals were damaged, replaces all seals and now everything works as it should.
    However, the bucket function had stopped work, when trying to operate I can here the bucket operated trying to work when ram/piston is fully in, but when trying to curl bucket in I can hear nothing, its dead.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

Jamie
    Difficult without you doing some tests, but its most likely the seal pack has become detached from the base of the ram inside the cylinder, or the main seal on the seal pack has failed allowing oil to by pass. Will the bucket fully close, but only half opens ?

And Welcome BTW
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Welcome to the forum . Maybe /could be the nut come off the piston,had that happen to me on a JCB excavator ,Broke the ram shaft at the piston.Would barely lift the boom , and no pressure in down force to dig .
      would loosen the hoses at the ram to see if you have oil getting to there , to rule out the control valve .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        Welcome to the forum . Maybe /could be the nut come off the piston,had that happen to me on a JCB excavator ,Broke the ram shaft at the piston.Would barely lift the boom , and no pressure in down force to dig .
        would loosen the hoses at the ram to see if you have oil getting to there , to rule out the control valve .
        If you had previous problems with the pilot valve assembly, then it could be possible that some debris has moved into the servo lever control for the bucket, or the spool for the bucket service is jammed in one direction, maybe as a test change over the hoses to the bucket ram, if the ram operates in the other direction it could be the spool. Mick

Comment

KX71-2

Thanks guys, I think it maybe debris in the spool valve block, is there anywhere I can buy a Manual for this type of machine? or if someone has a manual and can copy it and send me it I will pay them for it.CheersJamie

Comment

Working...
          X