Breaker yards/secondhand parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaker yards/secondhand parts

I'm looking for a slinding door for a new Holland e30sr mini digger.
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any breaker yards or any websites selling second hand parts as I can't find one anywhere.

Originally posted by angus464 View Post
    I'm looking for a slinding door for a new Holland e30sr mini digger.
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any breaker yards or any websites selling second hand parts as I can't find one anywhere.
    So you went for new holland ? .. well the bad news is ... everyone will be looking for one of those doors .. have you priced a new one ? make sure you are well seated
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I've heard they are thousands rather than hundreds!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        So you went for new holland ? .. well the bad news is ... everyone will be looking for one of those doors .. have you priced a new one ? make sure you are well seated
        I actually bought the 2.

Comment

I actually bought the 2.
          Couldn't make up your mind ? .. I used to have a Kubota U-35 that had a curved sliding door. The machine slipped into a trench destroying the door, which lead to a few colourful exchanges with Kubota's sales guys , but they were very reasonable and brought the price down to a few thousand

Whats actually wrong with your one?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Couldn't make up your mind ? .. I used to have a Kubota U-35 that had a curved sliding door. The machine slipped into a trench destroying the door, which lead to a few colourful exchanges with Kubota's sales guys , but they were very reasonable and brought the price down to a few thousand

Whats actually wrong with your one?
            Blimey, that's unfortunate! For something that is most certainly going to get damaged on a machine, I just don't understand why they bother make them like that!! I suppose its to follow the curve of the zero tail.

This one has rotted all around the door handle which leaves an inch rusty rotten endge where the rain just goes in, and I'm worried if water lies in the door its going to start rotting the bottom edge away from the inside.

Comment

Blimey, that's unfortunate! For something that is most certainly going to get damaged on a machine, I just don't understand why they bother make them like that!! I suppose its to follow the curve of the zero tail.

This one has rotted all around the door handle which leaves an inch rusty rotten endge where the rain just goes in, and I'm worried if water lies in the door its going to start rotting the bottom edge away from the inside.
              Is there no way you could remove the lock assy, and MIG some tin over the rotted section and refit the lock ?.. they are mostly adjustable from the inside, and being slightly prouder than before shouldn't affect its operation ?

Who makes the cab ? there will be a plate on the inside somewhere quoting its ROPS specs, is it fritzmeier ?

Comment

Is there no way you could remove the lock assy, and MIG some tin over the rotted section and refit the lock ?.. they are mostly adjustable from the inside, and being slightly prouder than before shouldn't affect its operation ?

Who makes the cab ? there will be a plate on the inside somewhere quoting its ROPS specs, is it fritzmeier ?
                Think that's what I'll do, just plate it. Got a price for a door assembly today which was €4700!!!! Think I'll have a sheet of ply across it instead!!!

Comment

hi

If you can't weld yourself take door to ivor Murray's in parked they would repair it for you or any garage that do welding

Comment

Got a price for a door assembly today which was €4700!!!! Think I'll have a sheet of ply across it instead!!!
                    lol .. thay are havin a laugh init? Did you find out who makes the cab ? cos maybe you could go direct as it wont be New Holland I suspect

Comment

Working...
                    X