Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1400

Thread: Druidic exploits of a various nature!!

Quote Originally Posted by 245dlc View Post
    Build it out of asbestos! Lol
    Then watch the H & S boys and building control go into melt down.............................................. ......................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    Then watch the H & S boys and building control go into melt down.............................................. ......................................
    Yep took a grinder to a roofing sheet a while back .. and eveyone retired about half a mile fecking idiots
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    Aye ,and I reckon a shed to work in would be nice ........................lol..................
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Was there not some rumblings of same some time back.........................................maybe it burnt down.............................................. ....
    pots ... kettles
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by 245dlc View Post
    Build it out of asbestos! Lol

Oh Yeh

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Yep took a grinder to a roofing sheet a while back .. and eveyone retired about half a mile fecking idiots
    done me share of Big Six trimming in me time ..... too long ago to worry about now ... never thought twice back then

we got the promised sunshine today ... melted the 4 degrees of frost a treat first thing .. then gave us a stunning sky when it disappeared ...

more on the rest of the day's antics tomorrow .. I'm off to me pit

Quantity Surveyor on the up ianoz's Avatar
    LOL Wazza has a shed . It is great for storing the sons and daughters crap in. The inlaws love it too .

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    Breathe deep!

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140