No announcement yet.

Druidic exploits of a various nature!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Mr and Mrs Druid . Great to see you back .

Comment

• Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Congratulations Mr and Mrs Druid . Great to see you back .
      evening Ian ... hope you're well ..... not been on the ol' FB a great deal of late .... it's been a total PITA ..... just dive in occasionally when it'll let me
      how's life down under ?
      spose you're enjoying summer weather ... just about tolerating the sunshine ...... still digging BIG holes
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• Well welcome back old fella , I was going to ask where's the new shed, but I guess thats a bit cheeky and after thinking better of it I decided I wont ask where the shed is ...

Comment

• We have had a little job to do , Washing and screening about 7000 tons over 25 to 38 mm river gravel. Just about dug up all of the available course sand and gravel to get it . Endured a lot of screening plant breakdowns . But fingers crossed we are at our target . Now spend the next couple of months stripping topsoil then overburden , then bedding sand followed by fine sand to get down to the next lot of course sand and gravel .

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            Well welcome back old fella , I was going to ask where's the new shed, but I guess thats a bit cheeky and after thinking better of it I decided I wont ask where the shed is ...
            LOL .... bugger the shed .... where'd last year go ???? ..... no chance of much else either
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

• Originally posted by v8druid View Post

LOL .... bugger the shed .... where'd last year go ???? ..... no chance of much else either
              Yep I know the feeling, but hey a shed to keep the weather off man and mans stuff is essential isnt it ?

Comment

Yep I know the feeling, but hey a shed to keep the weather off man and mans stuff is essential isnt it ?
                aye sure is ..... but you know what it's like ..... always summat that needs doing/seeing to ...... poxy weather has been so wild here the last couple of days it's snapped two of me trellis fence posts off clean at G/L ..... gonna take some sorting .... they'm 2 feet in the ground in concrete with panels screwed either side ..... gonna need some drier days to get them sorted ..... if i can detach the panels i'm hoping to extract the stumps and maybe slide some new ones into the socket they leave ... will try drilling them out with a long auger to start with ...... any other ideas gratefully received

Comment

• Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                  ... will try drilling them out with a long auger to start with ...... any other ideas gratefully received
                  I think get that Stock fella around with his matches and fuel can and burn them out

Comment

I think get that Stock fella around with his matches and fuel can and burn them out
                    might not be any fence left to re-attach after that though

Comment

• evening all ..... just managed to log in for the first time in an age ... like 2 years+ ... can't believe it's been so long ... hope everyone's OK

Comment

• been out playing with this today
                        WP_20230808_11_48_46_Pro.jpg WP_20230808_12_31_23_Pro.jpg

WP_20230808_08_08_08_Pro.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Good to see you again squire .. that looks like a bit of kit ?
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                          X