Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Our collection

Quantity Surveyor on the up ianoz's Avatar
    Hummm , might as well remove all my photos from Photobucket . Gone the same way as imageshack .
    003.jpg002.jpg

What ya mean lad?
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Imageshack locked everything down about 2 years ago Stock .... unless you pay 'em $20 a year you can't access what's already in there ... can't even see the images ... or upload/link/etc.

Photobucket still has their 2gb free storage though, plus another 10gb, if you link/upload with a smart phone too
    exceed it and it's $20 a year, which I pay as I've a lot in there and again wouldn't be able to do anything with, without doing so

'Bucket has been a right PITFA lately though with all sorts of problems/issues and is becoming a nightmare to log into. Press 'Log In' and you get re-directed to who-ever has hi-jacked their log in button this week.

More words need to be had with them ..... but TBF to them, they do at least respond and try to be helpful.
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!