No announcement yet.

Our collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the other trackmarshall 55 ,with a Britstand ripper behind it .

Comment

Well , Got back at 6PM . Bit dark , but here is the 30T on the back of the tilt tray .

Comment

And This is the Trackmarshall 55 at it's new home .

Comment

Hi Ian brads got the track marshal over at the work shop in front of the TD5, He has the track off changing the sproket on the marshal looks like the TD5 has to wate

Comment

No Doubt about Brad , He is a Dynamo of energy ,when it comes to these tractors.I hope he gets many years of enjoyment out of the 55 .

Comment

And he removed the worn out sprocket off track marshall

Hi Brad got the good sproket off the old folwer

Comment

I have the same type jack handle............

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by q4016lanz View Post
                  Hi Ian brads got the track marshal over at the work shop in front of the TD5, He has the track off changing the sproket on the marshal looks like the TD5 has to wate
                  John , Get brad to check the pitch on the track if he is going to use that track . Those tracks are supposed to be cat D4 tracks . One side has had the roller replaced with CAt ones .If i remember , the measurement between the pins i thought was odd.Much llonger than isshould have been . Myself , i wuld be putting the VF track on to match up to the sprocket .. Check the number of links . That machine has 33 links i think . The yellow trackmarshall has 34 .. I would not like to see Brad bugger that sprocket

Comment

These are a couple of photos John had taken of the 30T David brown .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      John , Get brad to check the pitch on the track if he is going to use that track . Those tracks are supposed to be cat D4 tracks . One side has had the roller replaced with CAt ones .If i remember , the measurement between the pins i thought was odd.Much llonger than isshould have been . Myself , i wuld be putting the VF track on to match up to the sprocket .. Check the number of links . That machine has 33 links i think . The yellow trackmarshall has 34 .. I would not like to see Brad bugger that sprocket
                      Hi Ian we would not have enough vf track they look a shorter foot print mybee get 2 weld on D4 sprockets i have 2 new D2 sprokets hear to swap the track dosent seem to sit right but it's 7" center of pins and 7" to top of second toth of sproket when brad gets home from work we will walk it around a bit and i will se how they look

Comment

I have a job to go and do John . I will Ring you when i get back .D2 Sprockets Won;t fit . D46u are the right size , but too big a diameter . I have 2 6u sprockets i bought for it , but founf Trackmarshall is 25 tooth .D46u is 27..Not sure if there has already been a link taken out . It has 33 ,the other 55 has 34 . 6U tracks have 32 .

Comment

Brad has replaced two hyd pipes put the track back on and pushed some dirt thr tracks seem ok he loves his new toy

Comment

Gl;ad he likes it . I was always impressed with how well the trackmarshalls push .

Comment

Quick little Video of the Fowler VF and International TD9 out at Biloela grand parade .
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2GIO90CuL4&feature=plcp

Comment

One from Bundaburg Rally .
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeVXJ...hannel&list=UL

Comment

Working...
                                X