No announcement yet.

Our collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at any forum i am on ,and you will find I have shared with the members these wonderfull machines that we are caretaking for upcoming generations of tractor lovers .

Comment

Photo of my Son with the Cat D24U on the tractor pull sled at Tegege .

Comment

The Old and the not quiet so old . Cat D68U and Cat 939 track loader .

Comment

My First old dozer .D45T . Had to sell it to buy the Leyland tipper to start the business off .

Comment

this is a test.....
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

ent to our Club AGM last weekend .
              A caterpillar 22 followed me home . It is a 1937 model .Needs a bit of TLC ,missing a few bits and pieces .
              Have my name down with a great guy in England that makes cat parts back to original Cat specs ,he is soon making fuel caps for this model.

Comment

I always enjoy your crawler and truck pictures Ian I also subscribed to your youtube page. Maybe if things go well in Alberta I'll get myself a crawler of some kind like that International IH100 that I posted pictures of some time ago.

Comment

Ian, do you get these machines back to 100% functionality and use them, or are you a massive collector?..or reseller?

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
                    Ian, do you get these machines back to 100% functionality and use them, or are you a massive collector?..or reseller?
                    Mainly Jack we collect them .So far , we have not painted any of our tractors .Basically , we are on a fairly limited Budget.We do get their tracks dirty Be it doing projects at home .Our D68U is still capable of putting in a good days work .Have just bought a blade assembly for the D47U We do sell the odd tractor , but very rarely .

Comment

...so you must own a few acres then??

The difference in the climates between Oz and the UK must allow those machines to weather virtually indefinitely down under whereas in the Northern climes that kind of surface rust soon eats right through.....the old rust-worm......originally discovered reproducing in LandRovers, pre-Darwin....

Comment

Well we got the fiat 70CI up and running , now its doing a runner up the highway .It is being replaced by an Aussie Icon tractor ,A Chamberlain Super 90 .Photos on its arrival .

Comment

Getting forgetful in my old age ..
                          Chamberlain Super 90 built between 1963 &1966 .Powered by a 3 Cylinder GM

Comment

Seems I have been slack yet again . This is our BTD8Bought it with a smashed fnal drive housing .
                            After a long while ,have located parts forit .,so is currentlyin theshedstrippeddown and waiting its turn .
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just a test . so thought i would add a photo of a TD9 we got .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                                Just a test . so thought i would add a photo of a TD9 we got .
                                well that went well Ian
                                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                                X