Kubota U25-3a Service reminder cancelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota U25-3a Service reminder cancelling

Hi, so I purchased a 2008 U25 to help out in the forest, the service reminder went off at 1750 hours, carried out service but don't know how to cancel the alarm/service interval reminder.

Regards,

Fairmer.

Do you have an operators manual . It should be cpvered in there . .It needs to be reset to the next service , hours ,

Comment

Turn it off and wait for a few seconds .. press either the dash 'pages' button or the work lamps one,(cant remember) and whilst holding it turn on the ignition wait for a couple of beeps and that will clear it
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi, thanks for the replies, I don't have an operators manual, used machine didn't come with one.
        I will try that in the morning Muz,.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by fairmer View Post
          Hi, thanks for the replies, I don't have an operators manual, used machine didn't come with one.
          I will try that in the morning Muz,.

Cheers.
          I I think if I can remember, it's a combination of the two buttons on the dash panel and the work light button and a series of bleeps,

The work light needs to be on, a "c" needs to be in the left hand side or the screen,
          the left hand button I think to start with, then the right hand button gives you a number (01-07) then hold right button again gives you a y or n, change to y with right button, ok with left, you will need to do this for each number that comes on the dash, and eventually you will get three long bleeps, your done, turn off the work light, turn off the ignition turn it back on.

Mick

Comment

Thanks for your help chaps reminder cancelled, my OCD couldn't cope every time I turned the ignition key!

Cheers,

Fairmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
              I I think if I can remember, it's a combination of the two buttons on the dash panel and the work light button and a series of bleeps,

The work light needs to be on, a "c" needs to be in the left hand side or the screen,
              the left hand button I think to start with, then the right hand button gives you a number (01-07) then hold right button again gives you a y or n, change to y with right button, ok with left, you will need to do this for each number that comes on the dash, and eventually you will get three long bleeps, your done, turn off the work light, turn off the ignition turn it back on.

Mick
              So can you over ride the whole pre set system for service reminders ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                So can you over ride the whole pre set system for service reminders ?
                Hi mate, no it just resets all areas required, example ( c1) in the manual is engine oil and filter, ( c2) may be track motor oils, so at 500 hrs :1,2 will need to be reset for another 500 hrs, this amount is preset in the the software, all we are doing is deleting the first 500 hr program when the service is done, at a 1000 hrs (c 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) will need to be deleted, get the idea?

Mick

Comment

Had to do this today ... here is the procedure ....

Comment

Working...
                  X