Another update coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another update coming up

Just to give you boys and girls the heads up ... standing still doesn't work in I.T. ... and to protect your security and give you the best forum experience I need to do an up date soon..... to the latest version.. which probably just fixes minor background stuff .. I'll choose a quiet time to do it , but if it happens when your on a:sorry b:bear with me c:it shouldn't take long ..

Stay safe people

T I A and stay cool
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Ok Gang .. welcome back Sorry for the 10 minute delay

But we are now the very latest version of this software

And all should be well .........as always ...... if anyone finds something not quite right .. or doesen't work .. please let me know here on this thread, and if I cant sort it there and then I'll raise it immediately with the VB support techs Have a good day y'all
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Only problem I had was finding me f***g password again

Comment

Working...
      X