Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    John Craig .... JCC Engcon ..... your end of the country Muz
    Yep amazing guy .. listened to him telling me one time how the Xframe leg of a volvo 20 tonner was 5 mm out of alignment at one corner after he had cut both track frame legs off each side to extend it out 200 mm to take LGP grousers .. Did it in Volvo's workshop in Stirling .. what a job .. he knows his shit alright
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      John Craig .... JCC Engcon ..... your end of the country Muz
      John Craig it was I suck at names..

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Yep amazing guy .. listened to him telling me one time how the Xframe leg of a volvo 20 tonner was 5 mm out of alignment at one corner after he had cut both track frame legs off each side to extend it out 200 mm to take LGP grousers .. Did it in Volvo's workshop in Stirling .. what a job .. he knows his shit alright
      No time to lose Muz get one with a pole claw while ur at it

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
        John Craig it was I suck at names..

No time to lose Muz get one with a pole claw while ur at it
        I think you are right 1RB is gonna get pissed if we keep hyjacking his thread we'd better move out
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X