Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arr .. that be tight boss !

About a Rizla paper of gap down each side on a new build house

Or to put it another way .. If it doesent go in .. I dont get paid ....so 'it fits' !

Img_3654[1].jpg
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Did you butter up the sides Muz? What kind of project were you up to?

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
      "Butter up the sides" Bert!!

If you look real close, you can see the enormous champagne bottle behind it, that Muz used to launch it from
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
        Originally posted by v8druid View Post
        "Butter up the sides" Bert!!

If you look real close, you can see the enormous champagne bottle behind it, that Muz used to launch it from
        Just a self drive hire Bert .. but the customers agent made me put it 'in' ... so if anyone was going to score the fresh rough cast .. it wasn't going to be him

The only other way it was going to go in was using one of my 8 tonners to crane it in over a fence .. but my 30 tonne flatbed doesnt have outriggers, and it puts a hell of a strain on the chassis swinging that sort of weight over the side
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Just a self drive hire Bert .. but the customers agent made me put it 'in' ... so if anyone was going to score the fresh rough cast .. it wasn't going to be him

The only other way it was going to go in was using one of my 8 tonners to crane it in over a fence .. but my 30 tonne flatbed doesnt have outriggers, and it puts a hell of a strain on the chassis swinging that sort of weight over the side
          Be interesting to see if anyone's brave enough to fetch it back out !! and how much rough cast is left on the wall if they have
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
            Be interesting to see if anyone's brave enough to fetch it back out !! and how much rough cast is left on the wall if they have
            Will be Friday before we find out

Comment

Working...
            X