• Show
Clear All

• Ransomes dumper

Just a few photos of my restored 1956 Ransomes dumper
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Sdarmstrong View Post
    Just a few photos of my restored 1956 Ransomes dumper
    Where's the rest Dave ? that one looks good
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Nice was it based on the MG crawler or was that chassis too narrow ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

MG IIRC MUz, with the track drives 'out' as opposed to inward.
        you wanna watch out for the sparky though, with yer bum that close to the motor on a wet day
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          MG IIRC MUz, with the track drives 'out' as opposed to inward.
          you wanna watch out for the sparky though, with yer bum that close to the motor on a wet day
          I got trouble like that once stradling an electric fence when sorting the cows out
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            I got trouble like that once stradling an electric fence when sorting the cows out
            Jumped over a fence once in the dark for a pee - guess what I hit first go Have NEVER forgotten that one

Comment

Very Nice Job of Restoring the machine .Would not think there would be too many of them on the show circuit .
              See a few Ransome Crawlers about out here in OZ {There is one on the side of the road for sale a couple of miles from home }, But i have never seen a dumper out here .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Very Nice Job of Restoring the machine .Would not think there would be too many of them on the show circuit .
                See a few Ransome Crawlers about out here in OZ {There is one on the side of the road for sale a couple of miles from home }, But i have never seen a dumper out here .
                Only seen one other of these!

What they asking for the Ransome MG Ian?

Comment

About 2330 Pounds {5000 Aussie dollars }Mate ,About twice as much as isee them going for .Perhaps it is why it is still sitting there .
                  First spotted it around Christmas time

Comment

About 2330 Pounds {5000 Aussie dollars }Mate ,About twice as much as isee them going for .Perhaps it is why it is still sitting there .
                    First spotted it around Christmas time
                    'Bout the same sort of figures here then - could be sat sometime then

Comment

Paintwork is fast fading in the blazing sun

Comment

Paintwork is fast fading in the blazing sun

Comment

Working...
                        X