3cx grey cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3cx grey cab

Any body out there give me some advice on the fuel filters on my 1989 3cx.in the absence of a manual.. there are two,one above the injector pump and one inside the chassis under the fuel tank.should the later have a filter in it.this one Hasn't.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Bartman69 View Post
    Any body out there give me some advice on the fuel filters on my 1989 3cx.in the absence of a manual.. there are two,one above the injector pump and one inside the chassis under the fuel tank.should the later have a filter in it.this one Hasn't.

Thanks.
    The lower one is a sediment trap, if I remember rightly, it has an aluminium top and a glass bowl, and an aluminium bottom, no filter, the top one has a very common filter fitted. Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
      The lower one is a sediment trap, if I remember rightly, it has an aluminium top and a glass bowl, and an aluminium bottom, no filter, the top one has a very common filter fitted. Mick
      522 ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X