Kubota kx41-3v Alternator belt size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota kx41-3v Alternator belt size

Hi guys just to save me taking the belt off measuring and putting back on to take off again when a new one arrives.. Can anyone tell me the size please

engine is D902bh

Ta

Originally posted by Alrightchief View Post
    Hi guys just to save me taking the belt off measuring and putting back on to take off again when a new one arrives.. Can anyone tell me the size please

engine is D902bh

Ta
    Howdy fella ...try rotate the belt .. Will be a number on it that Dingbro or others can match

Edit .. Kubota used to use Bando belts if that's any help
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Howdy fella ...try rotate the belt .. Will be a number on it that Dingbro or others can match

Edit .. Kubota used to use Bando belts if that's any help
      Ta Muz, I have done i think its worn off! lol Looks like iv got take it off! can seem to find out what fits it unless i ring dealer then they want you to buy off them at ££££

Comment

Ta Muz, I have done i think its worn off! lol Looks like iv got take it off! can seem to find out what fits it unless i ring dealer then they want you to buy off them at ££££

RPF2325 in the workshop manual i think equates to (11 X 825)..

Comment

RPF2325 in the workshop manual i think equates to (11 X 825)..
          If you have the part number you should get a cross match easy .. Ive no parts books for 41-3's I went from a #2 to an 018 so cant confirm a number
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

http://www.bearingandengineering.co....AUTO+BELT.html

http://www.yoyopart.com/oem/11507425/bando-rpf2325.html

Ain't google amazing

Fitted to lots of Alfas and all sorts of other cars too

Brand:BANDOPart Number(s):RPF2325ProductName:V-Belt
            Cross Interchange Parts
            GATES 7325
            DAYCO 15325
            CARQUEST 7325
            GOODYEAR 15332
            Dynaflex 15325
            DAYCO 32515
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
            X