lifton ls750 dumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifton ls750 dumper

Please can anyone help. Need a wire diagram for lifton neuson ls750 dumper. Its about a 2000 year and has the version 2 dashboard. Harness is a bit of a mess and preheaters on engine wont work.If any one has axworkshop manual would like to buy.

Welcome to the forum .. have you checked the plugs to make sure they havent shorted or gone open circuit ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

lifton

Had a good look around today in workshop and hot wired the pre heaters and all three work, so plugs are good. Seems to be power upto the 50amp fuse but thats it. Also the wiring is a bit of a mess. Ie looks like someone has added in line fuse to starter circuit to starter motor.

Comment

Right so .. if they work its the control gear or relay circuits at fault then

Those looms were never the best the plastics are shite and go hard after a few years ,, meaning vibration and chaffing problems are your real enemy
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

lifton 750ls

Yeah loom has been hacked around a bit. If no one has loom does anyone have one of these dumpers in hampshire and ifso would they mind if i look at loom possible take pics.

Comment

Working...
          X