Hello, I am new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am new here.

I do not normally like these types of thread, but feeling fearless I decided to make one.

I work in the construction industry but I don't work directly on machines, I have hired small plant in the past and I know how to operate the ones that we have at work.

Just there to overview and supervise the build.

I am here because a change in work has re inspired my interest in machines, something which has always been there since my ideal job was always a digger driver as a young child.

Thanks, Matt

Welcome to the forum Matt .All in all , you will find us a friendly bunch .

Comment

Welcome
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thank you thank you.

Got distracted from checking this having come across druids exploits earlier.
        Great stuff, Good to see someone take care of their machine.
        I like the simplicity but its great to see all the care taken to protect all the hoses as well as all the coats of paint on the stuff.

I am sure many people wouldn't bother with such things.

Comment

Originally posted by maffume View Post
          Thank you thank you.

Got distracted from checking this having come across druids exploits earlier.
          Great stuff, Good to see someone take care of their machine.
          I like the simplicity but its great to see all the care taken to protect all the hoses as well as all the coats of paint on the stuff.

I am sure many people wouldn't bother with such things.
          'Evening Boyo .... welcome to the P&C forum ..... you'll find it a great place for help, info., exchange of ideas and general piss taking

many thanks for your kind words .... "if a job's worth doing ......... " ... I'm lucky however that my time is my own .... 'cept the hours the 'boss' thinks she owns, so am able to spend a bit more time/effort on stuff ...... but have always been a fussy bugger, whatever I do.(see above quote)
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X