Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Fencing - Safe Fence - 5% offer for P&C members

Hi All,

I just wanted to take a quick moment to share my new venture with you all.

I recently launched www.safefence.co.uk, a website that allows you to buy crowd control barriers, traffic management systems, temporary and semi-permanent fencing products online.

For all Plant and Construction members you can use coupon code "P&C" at checkout to get 5% off on all orders over £500.00.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me: george@safefence.co.uk.

Thank you for your time.
    George @ Safe Fence

so much for the discount code
    • Coupon code "P&C" is not valid.
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      so much for the discount code
      • Coupon code "P&C" is not valid.
      You got crowd trouble with punters at Chez Druid ? must be more welders on this forum than I thought ? ...........
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        You got crowd trouble with punters at Chez Druid ? must be more welders on this forum than I thought ? ...........
        LOL
        I was looking at the sided bins Muz .... 15 quid difference between 3 ft cube and a metre cube ? which seems a bit odd as all sheet materials are metric and the extra 3" of box section here and there ain't gonna add up to 15 quid ....... same amount of labour required for each, so go figure, as our cuzs across the pond'd say
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

P&C

Morning Guys,

P&C discount count works, you have to create a custom account rather than using a guest log-in. But If you want you can just email me at george@safefence.co.uk with anything you need and I can manually apply the code for you.

The difference in price between the bins is just because we carry stock of the one size, whereas the other size we have to buy in products especially for them. But if you have any bespoke requirements please just let me know and we can price them up for you and hopefully make the price work.

Any more questions please let me know. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys.

Comment

would've expected to see some discount on quantities too Boyo ..... same price for one or ten ????

Used to make a lot of these for Hall & Pickles .... 2 mm sides and 3 mm bottoms with two support ribs .... long time ago .... IIRC similar sort of price

Comment

Discount

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              would've expected to see some discount on quantities too Boyo ..... same price for one or ten ????

Used to make a lot of these for Hall & Pickles .... 2 mm sides and 3 mm bottoms with two support ribs .... long time ago .... IIRC similar sort of price
              Morning,

Good point. I have done some bulk discounts on some other products but not on these. I'll look at adding some in today to reward those people who want to buy decent volume.

Thanks for the suggestion.
              SaveSave

Comment

Working...
              X