Biloela Queendsland Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biloela Queendsland Rally

Well we are off to Biloela ,About 110 KMs west of us to a machinery rally .Any one want photos on our return?????? Ian .

Ofcourse .. have a good un fella
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Cool
      Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

1000455y.jpg1000454y.jpg1000453.jpg Well A couple to start with . The Trackmarshall55 and fowler leeds on the tilt tray . FowlerVF at the tractor pull , and a fieldmarshall series3a.I was too slow geting the photo taken , No smoke

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]116[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118[/ATTACH] Well A couple to start with . The Trackmarshall55 and fowler leeds on the tilt tray . FowlerVF at the tractor pull , and a fieldmarshall series3a.I was too slow geting the photo taken , No smoke
          lol bladdy digital cameras innit ? keep them pics coming Ian what sort of load was the fowler pulling do you think ?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Nice pics .. Nice weather wish we were getting some of it in scroatland

Comment

Not sure Muz , I never asked the question . The sled is adjustable .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Not sure Muz , I never asked the question . The sled is adjustable .
                The dudes must know presumably when they knew what was doing the pulling ... but not something determinable by a visual inspection I suppose

Comment

The box on the back is full of concrete . On the front of the sled is a series of holes to alter the pull height .The higher the chains are shackled the more downforce pressure applied . Also the wheel behind the skidplate is hydraulicly raised or lowered to take weight off the skid plate . Or the bugger in the pull back tractor {just to make it harder for some of us } would put his foot on thee tractor brakes . I ended up tied for first place with my son and his fowler VF in the crawler class . The old Trackmarshall 55 did me proud . the engine is tired , but it preformed well .

Comment

Ian, nice photos. Smoke or no smoke, I am sure the FM pulled like a champ. I really like your hauler. Is that a knuckle-boom behind the cab?

Comment

Aye .. smoke .. that what got me addicted to engineering

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                        Ian, nice photos. Smoke or no smoke, I am sure the FM pulled like a champ. I really like your hauler. Is that a knuckle-boom behind the cab?
                        Hi Bruce , Yep . The crane is coming off shortly , A guy wants to buy it . We have not used it since we bought the truck , and its only extra weight to carry and less weight the truck can carry . As it is , the truck weights almost 15 ton . It very under powered ,and swishy gives me shit about it being a volvo .

Comment

Typical coming from him. He'd see it with a "buzzin dozen" or some such. As far as the crane, I would have thought it to be a rather handy thing to have along. Then again, I guess it IS a tilt tray.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                            I guess it IS a tilt tray.
                            Ah we call those 'Brimec's

Comment

Ahhhh , you Scotts have some funny words, Almost as bad as the pomms

Comment

Working...
                              X