Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cpcs log book problem - any cpcs assessors near kilmarnock ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpcs log book problem - any cpcs assessors near kilmarnock ?

Firstly just a slight problem with my cpcs log book, the dumper i am on just now does not have a registration plate, i have photographed the id plate with vin number, however it is so long i can not fit it in the id number box on cpcs log book, am i allowed to carry the vin number on to the right hand side of the page ?

Also i am trying to find a cpcs assessor in my area to do my blue card upgrade that may be a bit cheaper than going back to full on training school, i am in Kilmarnock/Glasgow area

plant / fleet no

Originally posted by ultimate driver View Post
    Firstly just a slight problem with my cpcs log book, the dumper i am on just now does not have a registration plate, i have photographed the id plate with vin number, however it is so long i can not fit it in the id number box on cpcs log book, am i allowed to carry the vin number on to the right hand side of the page ?

Also i am trying to find a cpcs assessor in my area to do my blue card upgrade that may be a bit cheaper than going back to full on training school, i am in Kilmarnock/Glasgow area

if it has a plant / fleet number just put that in

Comment

Originally posted by d4c24a View Post
      if it has a plant / fleet number just put that in
      The dumper is from Fraser tool hire, it has a black painted/printed FDT 61 on it, would this probably be the fleet number ?

Comment

number

yes i would say it is

Comment

Working...
        X