X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB016 Track Motor

Hi

I am looking for some advice please on a Takeuchi Tb016 2003 model

I have had this machine all but from brand new, she has appox 5000 hours on her

Lately the R/H side track motor is sluggish compared to the L/H side

My Questions is, can I some how adjust the lever sticks or pump to put more flow into the motor??

Or is it a case of old age and perhaps to rebuild it (if that's possible) or buy a new one @ £1200 which I do not fancy

Any help great fully appreciated

Thanks

The motor will most likely be fine .. How often do you change the oil in the hubs ?

There are more common causes of this fault that can be rectified without replacing the drive
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Simple possible cause could be dirt/dust build up not giving the lever full travel .
      My JCB 8080 has a rubber boot over the pivot ,It had a split in it that allowed dust the build up ,limiting the lever movement .

Comment

No response from the OP ? If it isn't what you suggested Ian .. its most likely an orbital valve seal
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

you mean a rotary coupling Muz, cross tracking galleries through a damaged o ring?
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X