Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loft conversion

Hi,
    I´d like to do a standart loft conversion for my two boys (they apparently need separate rooms, if you know what I mean..). Budget is somewhere around £1000-1500..was thinking about +2m on the top. Builders from Mitchem needed. Thanks.

Originally posted by Robert.T View Post
    Hi,
    I´d like to do a standart loft conversion for my two boys (they apparently need separate rooms, if you know what I mean..). Budget is somewhere around £1000-1500..was thinking about +2m on the top. Builders from Mitchem needed. Thanks.

best of luck with that one
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

loft

i had mine done 10 years ago 16K
      Attached Files

Comment

Is this Mitchem Bratislava ? in Slovakia Prepare thread for deletion gentlemen and Robert T to be Jettisoned
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Is this Mitchem Bratislava ? in Slovakia Prepare thread for deletion gentlemen and Robert T to be Jettisoned
          nah ..... leave it up Muz .... it'll give someone a good belly laff in the future ...... obviously a hamper short of a picnic
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by d4c24a View Post
            i had mine done 10 years ago 16K
            Is that one of those walk out balcony Velux,s Gra? Been fancying a couple of them for one of our bedrooms ... they as good as they look .. could you put two side by side?

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              nah ..... leave it up Muz ....
              Well .. this person .. or bot is whats known as a comment spammer ... they get better and better these days, ..as alluded .. his ip is from slovakia, and clearly has no idea of one vital element to his spam post ... £price... A bit like Arnie in Total Recall ... they look like the real thing but are not .. there might even be a real person behind there to make a reply, but not of substance ... gotta sniff em out

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well .. this person .. or bot is whats known as a comment spammer ... they get better and better these days, ..as alluded .. his ip is from slovakia, and clearly has no idea of one vital element to his spam post ... £price... A bit like Arnie in Total Recall ... they look like the real thing but are not .. there might even be a real person behind there to make a reply, but not of substance ... gotta sniff em out

Sounds like there could be some sport to be had here Muz ..... how can we best wind it up ??????

And watch it's head explode, like Arnies did, IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by jessica222
                  If you have a spacious roof then you can build 2 loft conversion in your property by doing partitions on the roof. This could save your hard earned money.
                  so how is spending immense amounts of money on a loft conversion going to "save your hard earned money" then ??

How does one achieve 2 loft conversions in one loft ???

Any alterations to the roof are going to need planning consent ..... " by doing partitions on the roof " ..... got any example drawings / piccies of this scheme Jessica ??
                  I don't quite grasp HTH one would partition a roof

Spam alert Muz????

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post

Spam alert Muz????
                    Yep already checked the Jessica ip yesterday as Pakistan .. thought .. not a reason in its self to delete ? .. should trust my instincts more often .. this thread seems to be a spammer magnet

Comment

Yep already checked the Jessica ip yesterday as Pakistan .. thought .. not a reason in its self to delete ? .. should trust my instincts more often .. this thread seems to be a spammer magnet
                      well as long as the buggers are attracted like moths to a candle ..... makes 'em easier to spot ..... and expunge

Comment

Working...
                      X